This is one of the most awesome concepts I’ve seen in a while. Sadly, the speed is way too fast. Even the first round is hardly playable. Start a bit easier and this will be a lot more fun!
Guardian of the Synthwave
In Guardian of the Synthwave you have to protect the center of the incoming waves. Connect the dots in the correct color to keep the center save. Start from the center.
HOW TO PLAY
- On every side of the screen appear up to 3 different random colors.
- Drag and drop (starting from the middle) the color of the wave to the side of the screen and form a wall of that same color to block that wave reaching the center.
- Example: If there is Yellow, Magenta, Cyan on the left, drag and drop those three colors to the left side to form 3 colored walls.
- After some time the waves will start to move inwards and destroy wrong colored walls, but stop at correct colored walls.
- If a wave reaches the center, you lose one out of ten lives.
- The timer decreases with every wave. Try to survive as long as possible.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
GMTK2021.exe 78 MB